Monday, February 18, 2008

I cant believe I'm blogging...again

Its been over a month since my last blog. Sorry for the blogging dry spell but you know how life is sometimes. I was FRICKEN BUSY...so just leave me alone. Also if I take over a month I dont need to think up a new title. (very clever Jason, veery clever). And here's where I hit writer's block. What to blog about? hmmm...... maybe this'll be a random disjointed blog.. hope you guys are ok with that.

Reading Break has been soo boring so far. I have watched 11 Scrubs episodes and 1 Radio Free Roscoe episode. THis might give you an idea just how bored I am. I also made and ate a Huuge spaghetti dinner at 12:30AM. RIDICULOUS. It's pretty restful though which is really good after two weeks of ridiculous amounts of homework. 4 midterms in one week, a bio formal lab write up a history assignment and a physics assignment. Its not near as fun as it sounds. (sorry for my lack of commas)

My car broke down. I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.. but it still depresses me. But fear not, it's nothing that cant be fixed by a competent mechanic. Its just like a cylinder for my hydraulic clutch or something. But seeing as my car's a standard, the clutch is kinda important.

Thats really all I have to say so I'll leave off with Robyn's whole thing about music and other such trivialities. Best movie I've watched in the past month: I would say Garden State but that was more than a month ago so... Snatch, or maybe the Little Mermaid.. its a toss-up. My favorite song as of now: ooh thats challenging. Bliss by Muse but it could be a lot of Muse songs. Really liking 37mm by AFI and Idioteque by Radiohead. The song I am listening to as I write this blog: The Ornament by Dredg. The book I am reading: Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan. The last tv show I've watched: Scrubs. The last bible passage i read: Romans 6. The food I desire most right now: a chocolate bar. The person I most want to see in concert: Does this include band? cause than muse. They are widely regarded as the best live band in the world. The place I most want to be right now: I think I'm good where I am thanks.

I surprise myself with how interesting I can be.
Thanks for reading

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radi Free Roscoe? You like that show? I thought I was the only one

Robyn deGroot said...

i like muse, trine introduced me to them.

Rebecca said...

you are very interesting. Now go and do something fun with your reading break already. You guys are depressing me- I vote Ottawa. Skate on the canal and eat beaver tails!

Anonymous said...

RFR represent.

Anonymous said...

Brad says --> you didn't suprise me because I knew in there somewhere there is and always has been a creative Jason. Also, hands down your favourite song should be idioteque because Radiohead is the best band to ever grace this planet. Your life should spice up by Friday because that's when this dude heads back to 'The Hammer.'

Katrina VandenBerg said...

Snatch and the Little Mermaid. I can see where you could make the correlation between Brad Pitt and Eric.